Policies & Disclosures
“Important information about procedures for opening a new account. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see you driver’s license or other identifying documents.”
If you have any questions about this disclosure, please contact us.
Share Draft Policy
- Members will pay for their own drafts. All charges and policies relative to the Share Draft Program are as follows:
- When a member wishes a physical copy of a cleared draft, a fee will be charged for each draft reproduced.
- If the funds are not available in the member’s Share Draft Account, an automatic transfer will be made from another account with the available funds. A fee of $3.00 will be charged.
Mobile Deposit Service
With Live Life Federal Credit Union’s mobile app and remote capture, you can turn your smart phone into a virtual branch and make check deposits from anywhere!
- Deposits are limited to $1,500 per check and $2,500 per day
- Deposits are posted Monday through Friday
- Cut off time is generally 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Review our complete Mobile Deposit Service agreement by clicking on the link below.